McAfee Next Generation Firewall protects enterprise networks with high-performance intelligence-aware security supported by real-time updates from the McAfee Security Connected ecosystem. This enables McAfee to deliver the industry’s best defense against advanced evasions, along with complete next generation firewall protections when and where customers need it — remote sites, branch offices, data centers, and the network edge.
McAfee Next Generation Firewall starts with a solid foundation of protections including granular application control, intrusion prevention system (IPS), built in virtual private network (VPN) and deep packet inspection—all in an efficient, extensible and highly scalable unified design. Then Intel Security adds powerful, anti-evasion technologies that decode and normalize network traffic—before inspection and across all protocol layers—in order to expose and block the most advanced attack methods.
- Built-in high availability and load balancing for operational resilience and handling growing data loads.
- Contextual security that provides fine-grained access control to reduce risk and manage usage.
- Automated, advanced evasion prevention that can block and report on the unknown and evolving techniques enabling targeted and persistent threats.
- A unified software platform supporting adaptive network security and flexible deployment of next-generation features with visibility and operational efficiency.
- Intelligence-aware capabilities to leverage the critical data provided by a larger security ecosystem, including SIEM, endpoint protection, sandboxes, and global threat intelligence networks.
- The best protection for business and digital assets.
- Adapts easily to security needs.
- Scales effortlessly as business grows.
- Optimizes productivity of employees and customers.
- Lowers TCO for both security and network infrastructure.