Cisco security innovations provide highly secure firewall, web, and email services while helping to enable mobility and teleworking.
Cisco Email Security Appliance – Simplify Email Security Maintenance
Automate email security to give your IT staff more time to focus on other issues. Cisco Email Security Appliances use some of the industry’s most advanced technology to automatically stop spam, viruses, and other anomalies
Cisco Email Security Appliances defend mission-critical email systems at the gateway. The appliances come ready to plug in and install in the right size for your environment.
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls – End-to-End Network Intelligence
Your people need access to legitimate business applications while using their device of choice. But with that choice comes the need for greater visibility and control. Your business, regardless of size, can get an end-to-end network security solution with the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls.
Feature and Capabilities
Comprehensive Next-Generation Firewalls for Security without Compromise
- Wide Range of Sizes and Form Factors
- Proven, Enterprise-Class Platform
Cisco Web Security Appliance – Web Security, Application Visibility and Control – in One Appliance
The Cisco Web Security Appliance, powered by Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO), provides exceptional web security and control for organizations of all sizes – in one appliance. And the appliance easily extends web security to mobile users, smart phones, and devices with the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
Administrators can easily view trends in their network with real-time web reporting and tracking right on the box. The Cisco Web Security Appliance is a single platform for administrators to set security policy, control applications at a granular level, and get visibility into web traffic trends.
- Premises-based web security gateway to protect all users, regardless of location
- Available in three models, accommodating up to 1500, up to 6,000, or 6,000 to 12,000 users
- Web security, application control, proxy-cache, and reporting fully integrated into a single appliance
- Powered by Cisco SIO for comprehensive zero-day threat protection
- Extends web security to mobile users through simplified integration with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client